Instagram is an effortless way to capture and share the world’s moments. You can follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. You can be a part of the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too. Here in this article, we are gooing to share How to download and install Instagram Apk for Android.
Instagram APK is brimming day by day with celebrities and brands among those splitting images on the social app.
Instagram APK Download For Android and iOS
If you’re new to Instagram, it can be bit exciting, so here we take you step-by-step through how to use Instagram in our complete guide. Well there are much impetus for using Instagram like,
- For Posting snaps and videos, you want to keep on your profile grid. You can also edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
- You can share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. You can also bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They will disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in the feed.
- You can also go live to connect with your friends and followers right now!. When you’re done, live stories disappear.
- You can send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
- Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- Discover stories, photos, and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
How to use Instagram
Using Instagram is easy as pie, the first thing you’ll need to do to use Instagram is download the app.
You can download the app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
Instagram is an easy solution to seize and discuss the world’s moments. Follow your family and friends to view what they’re as much as, and see accounts from all over the world which might be discussing things you like.
Create an account or sign up with Instagram APK
Once the app has downloaded, you’ll have to create an account, follow the steps given below to create an account.
Step1. Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
Step2. Tap Sign Up, then enter your email address and tap next. You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
Step3. If you register with email, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap done. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
Discover or follow people you know.
Next, you’ll see suggestions of people you might want to follow. These suggestions are likely to be celebrities and brands, and if you skipped the Facebook and contacts parts, you can change your mind by clicking Connect to Facebook or Connect Contacts at the top of the Discover People screen.
Tap did when you’ve followed some people. If you decide not to follow anyone yet, you can tap done and then tap Continue Anyway in the pop-up.
After discovering people you can explore new things, If you’re not looking for anything in particular, you’ll see popular and personalized suggestions on the Explore page.
To return to the Explore page at any time, tap the magnifying glass button in the navigation bar along the bottom.
How to share a photo
To share a photograph on Instagram, you can tap the square icon in the center of the navigation bar.
From there, you can choose Library for photos and videos you’ve already captured that are stored on your phone, Photo to take a new photograph within Instagram, or Video to capture a new video within Instagram.
Videos can be three to 15 seconds long, and you can stop and start the recording simply by letting go of the big red record button
and then pressing and holding it again when you want to record more.
- Once you’ve chosen an image, tap next to go to the filters and image editing tools. You’ll first be able to swipe through and apply filters by tapping on them at the bottom.
- The sun icon lets you change the brightness and contrast of the image, and you can use the slider to change the effect. When you’re happy, tap the + to apply.
- For the finer details, tap the Edit button at the bottom of the screenplay around with the options. We like to up the structure for a more crisp looking image, and we often add vignette or tilt-shift when we’re feeling creative.
How to share a photo or video to your Instagram Story?
Your story is a way of sharing photos and videos with your followers that disappear after 24 hours. To share a photo or video to your story follow the given steps:
Step 1. Tap in the top left of your screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
Step 2. Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video.
You can also:
- Tap Boomerang at the bottom of the screen, then tap the circle to take a burst of photos that loops forward and backward.
- Swipe left then tap Hands-Free at the bottom of the screen to take a video without having to tap and hold.
- Tap, or to draw, add text or a sticker to your photo or video. Tap Undo to remove a drawing effect or done to save it. To remove text or a sticker, drag and drop it on at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3. You can tap Cancel to discard your photo or video or Save to save it to your phone. When you’re done, tap Your Story to share your story.
How to privately chat on Instagram
To chat privately on Instagram is fairly simple, follow the steps given below:
Step 1.Open your Instagram app and click on the logo that looks like an archive on the top right of the screen.
Step 2. The next step is to press the “+” button on the top right to start a new chat. The app will ask you whether you want to send a message or a photo or video.
Step 3. Once you have clicked on “Send a message,” select the person who you want to send the direct message to and start typing. It’s this simple!
With the appearance of the new live stream feature, you can also send private chat videos that will disappear as soon as the person you messaged watched it!
How to create a boomerang on Instagram
Start by going to swiping right to open Stories. At the bottom of your stories camera view, you’ll see the words “Normal” and “Boomerang.” Select “Boomerang” to take a Boomerang. In Boomerang mode, you’ll see that the usual white camera button has a looping infinity symbol on it. Tap that button to start and stop recording. Your story will take a moment to process and, then, voila! You have a Boomerang. You’ll then be given the option of adding it to your story.
The latest feature of Instagram- Face filters
Instagram APK has recently Introduced face filters in the camera, an easy way to turn an ordinary selfie into something fun and entertaining. Express yourself and have playful conversations with friends. You can access the face filters by following these steps:
- Step 1.Tap the new face icon in the bottom right corner of the camera.
- Step 2. Use the front or back-facing camera or try them with Boomerang!
- Step 3. Send to friends or add to your story.
Face filters will be rolling out globally over the coming weeks.
This article will help you in mastering the Instagram APK; this post has detailed information about all the latest and updated features of Instagram. If you have any query or want to ask any question regarding any features of Instagram, feel free to ask in the comment section.